Here are my top 10 tips for decorating small spaces:
1. No room for end tables? Use wall space.
2. No room for dressers? Use a storage bed/ or under bed storage.
3. Break the rules! Take the door off. Paint horizontal stripes on the wall. Turn the bed into a day bed. Use creative storage solutions.
4. No room for an office? Turn your closet into a functional and fabulous work space.
5. Not one square inch to spare? Make your kitchen or dining room do double duty.
6. Want to make your mall space oh so chic? Don't be afraid of luxurious touches.
7. Have a puny powder room? Be bold! Just be mindful of the scale of things.
8. No formal entry way? Make one! A bench seat and a mirror will create a well defined space.
9. Low ceilings or small windows? Hang your curtains high! You can even do it in your bathroom.
10. Running out of places to sit? Cube or storage ottomans do double duty. Tuck them under a table when not in use.
Still have questions on how to spacify your small place? I'm available for both local and long distanct clients. Drop me a line or give me a call. :)