- Home Staging is NOT removing every last stick of your furniture, and replacing it with showroom quality furniture.
- Home Staging is NOT about removing every trace of the existence of human life in your house.
- Home Staging is NOT about styling your home in a way that is out of sync with your home type, neighbourhood and price in the marketplace.
- Home Staging is NOT outrageously expensive.
What Home Staging is:
- A skilled Home Stager can work with the furniture and accessories that you've already got.
- A skilled Home Stager starts the process by decluttering and editing your home.
- A skilled Home Stager is able to look at your home objectively to make it most appealing to prospective home buyers.
- A skilled Home Stager knows how to reposition your furniture and accessories to highlight the true beauty of your home.
- A skilled Home Stager will only recommend furniture rentals for sparse or vacant properties.
- A skilled Home Stager's professional services will give you a great return on your investment.
See this picture? This is an ACTUAL photo posted on MLS. Both the seller and the Realtor agreed to photograph and list the home in this state. Do you think this home is honestly presented in its best light? Call me crazy, but I don't think there's any place for wigs or chickens in professional MLS photos.
Rachel Schofield, IDDP® 780-999-3021 Your Edmonton Interior Decorator + Home Stager + Green Specialist